donderdag, januari 15, 2004

Last couple of days i was called on my mobile by a guy introducing himself as Wendell Martin from Prime Capital Advisors. I wondered how he got my number. He had a convincing story about some deal with stocks of a company called Shiiva. I was suspicious: how did he get my number? Why did he call me (i'm not that rich ;-))? Why do all the effort while i was not very eager? Why an office in Cyprus? Why hardly any info to be found through Google about involved companies? But after a third call i was starting to doubt: maybe this WAS an opportunity to make some money? I did a final check with a guy i know is a stock-professional: Rashied Ghauharali. And he convinced me not to trust this ...

Maybe this info keeps you from doing stock-business over the phone :-)...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten