zaterdag, september 29, 2007

I asked this friend of mine that works as a fireman what fire extinghuisher (dutch: brandblusser) to get for my home. They told me it depends on what fires you need to put out, but for the most common fires i should get myself a 2 kg powder extingshuiser with a pressure meter/indicator and one that has a certificate, or instead of a powder one, get a "sproeischuimblusser" (don't know how to translate that one ;-)) of 6 kg . So anybody looking for a brandblusser to blus een brand: you just read the advice of a rfeal fireman!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten